YPN FUTURE LEADERS SCHOLARSHIP
The YPN Future Leaders Scholarship was created and funded by the Educational Trust Fund Board to provide newly licensed REALTORS® the opportunity to develop professionally, civically and socially within the REALTORS® Association of Lincoln. Deadline for this application is March 31st, 2022.
- Have never attended a National Association of REALTORS® conference previously
- Have attended one YPN committee meeting within the last 12 months
- Be licensed less than seven years
- Have attended six of the same committee’s meetings within the last 12 months
- Have invested at least $25 in RPAC in the previous calendar year
- Have volunteered at one of the following events within the past 12 months:
-Meals on Wheels
-Huskers Helping the Homeless
-REALTOR® Ring Day
- Have attended one of the following events within the past 12 months:
-Eats & Education
- Complete an application form
MINORITY OUTREACH SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
As part of an ongoing commitment to affirmatively recruit individuals from all racial and ethnic groups to the Real Estate profession, the REALTORS® Association of Lincoln offers minority scholarships. The scholarship program is administered by the REALTORS® Association of Lincoln, Educational Trust Fund Board. Applications for the scholarship are solicited in the spring and fall of each year. Deadlines for applications are May 31st and October 31st of every year. For more information, contact the Membership Director 402.441.3622.
- 19 years of age or older
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Resident of REALTORS® Association of Lincoln market area
- Has joined REALTORS® Association of Lincoln in the last 12 months
- Be of Minority Status (racial, ethnic or national origin)
- Join a REALTORS® Association of Lincoln Committee
- Participate in at least three (3) REALTORS® Association of Lincoln functions within your first year in business, i.e., Member Luncheons, Young Professionals Network events or REALTORS® Political Action Committee events, etc.
EDUCATIONAL TRUST FUND COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The REALTORS® Association of Lincoln Educational Trust Fund provides scholarships to students attending colleges or universities in the State of Nebraska. Any student of sophomore, junior, or senior status who is enrolled at a four-year or two-year college on a full-time basis is eligible to apply.
The Educational Trust Fund was established in 1972 to assist individuals pursuing a college education pursuant to a career in a real estate related field of business. The trust fund is administered by a six-member Board of Directors. Two board members are elected annually by members of the REALTORS® Association of Lincoln and serve three-year terms. The fund is maintained entirely through the voluntary contributions of members. Applications for the scholarships are solicited in the fall and spring of each academic year. Deadlines for applications are May 31st and October 31st of every year. For more information, contact the Membership Director 402.441.3622.
- The student must be attending an accredited community college or university in Nebraska
- The student must have completed 27 academic credit hours at current institution
- Must be studying in a real estate related field
- Application Requirements:
- Proof of Enrollment
- Previous semester accumulative average
- Current scholarships held, including amount
- Extracurricular activities and/or community service
- Professional goals (include a brief essay)
- Letter of reference
- Immediate family in Real Estate Industry (who/what position/where/dates)
NEBRASKA REALTORS® ASSOCIATION – PAST PRESIDENTS’ SCHOLARSHIP
- Must be a junior or senior in good standing for the academic year scholarship is received, OR a post-graduate student in good standing seeking an advanced degree.
- If a junior or senior undergraduate: Must be Enrolled as a full-time student at one of the University of Nebraska campuses.
- Must be working toward a degree in Business Administration or Construction Management.
- Additionally, all finalists are required to attend a personal interview as part of selection process.
For more information, please contact the Nebraska REALTORS® Association at 402.323.6500.